We at Stieber LP believe that a service or a product ensures its credibility by being based and developed on the basis of the same standards, which is why we have implemented our compliance with the European quality management system requirement MSZ EN ISO 9001:2015, which means the implementation of the following:
- We only buy Class I products from certified suppliers.
- Products are repeatedly reviewed in our own quality control system.
- We regularly check our subcontractors and the subassemblies they make, and we inspect every piece of the products they manufacture.
- In all cases, we carry out final assembly and inspection ourselves.
- Each piece of sold product is tracked and documented using our modern registration system.
- We use the experience of failures to modernise production or develop a new product design.
- When developing products, we strive to ensure that reliable technical solutions are used in harmony with modern components.
- During our service activities, we provide our clients with correct and accurate information about the technical condition of the device and the expected repair cost.
- If it is possible to replace the original part with a more modern one, we will inform the client about the advantages of this.
- The measuring instruments serviced by us are repeatedly inspected before handover and qualified using a test procedure in accordance with our internal instructions.
- At the special request of the client, we also carry out calibration after repair.
- We set quality goals.
- We strive for continuous improvement of the quality management system.
- We use a process-based approach, which includes the PDCA (Plan – Do – Check – Act) cycle and risk-based thinking.
- With a risk-based way of thinking, we take preventive measures to minimise the negative effects that occur, and to make the most of the opportunities.
Budapest, February 7, 2018